Turtle Lake Cottage

Turtle Lake Cottage
It is official - LEED PLATINUM CERTIFIED!!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

I am penning this from Orange Beach AL where it is in the 70's. We are listening to the Reverend Jimmy's Christmas Island album.  Those of you who are parrottheads know to whom I am referencing...for the rest of you, it is Jimmy Buffett.

We are waiting on the final determination of our LEED Platinum certification.  We sure thought it would be completed months ago but.....stay tuned as hope to know in the next few weeks.  Not that we are over zealous, but the champagne is on ice :)

Jack and I absolutely love our cottage on Turtle Lake and are very happy and peaceful there.  We were so glad that many of our family and our dear friends came for a visit.

I've tried uploading a cool slideshow I made showing the wildlife, but everything I have tried doesn't work...I'll keep trying and if you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your continued interest...we really appreciate it!

Barbara

1 comment: